Friday 18 November 2011

Hello Mrs Gerbil

It's been one of those weeks. 

We've managed to arrange our diaries in such a way that we have barely seen each other this week.

I had stuff on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night.  Mrs G had Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Also on the Wednesday I had to try applying to to uni.  Add onto that my day job which runs from 7am to 5pm with an hours commute each end and I'm puggled.  Mrs G and I seem to wave to each other in passing.  This isn't the norm, and I know it won't be like this forever, but in many ways, our time isn't really our own

So today I'm taking the day off, chilling out in St Andrews after taking Mrs G to uni , and generally switching off.  This weekend, the phone will be off and we're having a couple of days of self indulgence.

So, Mrs G, do you fancy a hot weekend of pizza and DVD's?  I think I've got room in my diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment