Friday 8 February 2013

The First Day

Today I got up late, Mrs G having gone into the city centre without me.

For nearly the past 10 years we have been going into work together, then work/uni together, but today I'm officially on holiday.  I'm on holiday until the end of March, then I'm no longer a Civil Servant.

For the past couple of months, I've been doing a bit of web design.  This is something I was singularly unqualified for, but managed to pull off, mainly because when it all goes wrong in computing, it's pretty easy to Google for the answer...

It's a bit odd, not having a job to go to, and it's something I don't want to get too used to.  So I've started looking for a new job.

The main thing I'm wanting to do however is get out on my bike, and if things go to plan, I'm aiming for 23 miles today.  Lets see if I can do 1000 miles by easter. (like that's going to happen!)

So in the meantime, if you have use for an under-employed Gerbil that can bluff his way through the creation of a wiki then I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment