Thursday 13 October 2011

I'm now official.

This evening I had a meeting with Kathryn, the minister at Hillside Kirk as I'm at the end of my extended enquiry.  After a short pause to find the correct form (must organise paperwork), and subject to 121 doing their bit, I'm now officially taking part in a Coordinated Field Assessment, looking to follow the path of the Ordained Local Ministry

I'm aware that I've had a lot of support, from Mrs G, Kathryn, everyone at Hillside, and all the folks that I've asked for advice over the past couple of months.  So I'd be letting them down if I didn't give this my all.  And I genuinely believe that God is steering me along and giving me opportunities, so I don't want to let him down.  I really think there is a minister shaped hole out there waiting for me to fill it.

Actually, I'm rather looking forward to being a bit more involved in things at Hillside, and I'll be taking careful notes.  It's all an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment