Sunday 9 October 2011

Don't make stuff up (part one)

The worship group had command of the vessel today, and they did a very good job.  It's good to be in a church where everyone can be a part of the worship should the so desire.  They had an obvious theme, they stick to it, and in all, the whole thing went well. So hats off to them for getting up there and doing their stuff.

The one bit I didn't like (and this is nothing against the worship group) was a tale told from the perspective of Judas after Judas has killed himself.    Victor Kiam said of Remington, he liked it so much, he bought the company.  I disliked this tale so much, I bought the book it came from.  So once the book arrives, I'll re-read it and write about why I disliked it.

I just think Judas gets a bit of a bad press...

No comments:

Post a Comment