Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day Seventeen and a Quarter

When I saw Song of Songs described in my Bible as "Solomon's Most Excellent Love Song" I realised that Bill and Ted must have paused their time travels to do a bit of translation.  They probably overshot on the way back to find Socrates. (Dust... Wind... Dude)

I just think that "God gave rock 'n' roll to you" is a much better lyric than "Your teeth are like a flock of newly shorn sheep  coming up from the washing place"  I tried this line out on Mrs Gerbil and she seemed unconvinced - she gave me THAT look. There's probably a lot lost in translation here, so while I work out what the two of you, the maidens and the night watchman are on about, would the lot of you please just take the portable couch and get a room.

That's all for now.  Party on, and be excellent to each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment