Friday 1 April 2011

Option 1 - Sod All.

This is the one that could potentially be useful in its own way. While it's nice to think that I could spend my time doing absolutely nothing, I would get bored stiff after the first week or so. So sooner or later I'd find myself doing something. And it doesn't fit very well with the promise I made to support Mrs Gerbil with her calling. Support doesn't just stop when she becomes the (Ir)Reverend Gerbil, so after I've slapped a coat of paint on the Manse I'd be looking for something worthwhile to do in the parish. I'm assuming that we'll end up far enough from the Gerbil Burrow that I'd have to leave my current job

So by doing sod all I'd be open for whatever God flings my way. Something tells me that it doesn't quite work that way. So that's why options 2 and 3 seem more appropriate...

2 comments: