Monday 1 July 2013

Please give me a Tenner

It's been an expensive month. I've had to spend £350 on motorbike maintenance, and while I've accepted that I'm responsible for the maintenance of my fleet, I'd like you to contribute to the repair fund.  So if you can please send me a tenner, or whatever you like, I'll  promise to use the new tyres (which includes fitting) to support the last of the Fifty Acts of Worship.  I accept Paypal, and ll major credit cards.

OK, so I'm not serious.  I don't honestly think I should be asking you to pay for luxuries that I don't really need.

So as I've saved you a tenner by not asking you to support my motorbike fund, perhaps you could pass it on to this church that needs $50,000 to pay for rotor blades for its helicopter...   Suddenly £350 for a pair of Bridgestones seems like a better deal.

WWJD?  Probably walk, I would imagine...


2 comments:

  1. Having worked in aviation for a long time a general rule of thumb is lways be careful of people with private helicopters they generally have more money than sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. If you want to make a small fortune in aviation, start with a large fortune...

    ReplyDelete