Tuesday 17 February 2015

Managing Expectations Tuesday.

I am just about to hammer together the order of service for Sunday coming.


This week is the start of Lent, in case it had escaped your notice.  I had best mention that.


There is also a requirement to do something about Fair Trade.

And having recieved comment from the choir the other week, I need less tunes that are in unison.

They would also appreciate more tunes played in a major key. 

Throw in some intercessions based on topical events, and a children's address that may morph into an opening thought for the adults, depending on whether there are any children.

All this was planned to be done last night, but a failed attempt to synchronise my pc with my tablet resulted in my pc needing a system restore.  That was when I gave up.

First thing first.  I'm going to brew up. This may require a lot of tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment