Thursday 13 November 2014

Rumbled.

I've been found out, and I suppose it had to happen sooner or later...

My supervisor was updating the website for Bramblehill Church today to include a bit about me.  To add a bit of colour to the page, she did a Google image search for Ordained Local Ministry Church of Scotland, thinking that there would be a logo.   Instead, she found a picture of a gerbil - the original Spot the Gerbil, and wondered what that had to do with the CofS.


While this blog does stray off topic from time to time, there's nothing on here that I wouldn't share with my supervisor, or would be worried about them finding.  There are situations that I would never share on a public forum like this, and where they would be useful for reflective practice, they are kept on a word file somewhere on my pc.

I will still be blogging, and I hope to be a bit more regular than I have been over the summer.

And now that my supervisor has brought the idea up, should OLM's have their own logo or badge of office?

No comments:

Post a Comment