Friday 31 January 2014

Busy Day

Today was a busy day. (checks clock, 00:08) Yesterday was a busy day. 

It started off with a supervision meeting in the morning.  This was supposed to take a bit over an hour, but with a brew, and a blether about a few off topic things, it turned into nearly an hour and a quarter. 

Then there were a few things I wanted to discuss with the lady in the church office.  I've not seen her for a while, so once the work part was out of the way, we had lunch.  After a period of putting the world to rights, I went off up to the hospital.  My supervisor had some visits planned in the afternoon, so I asked to tag along. 

Three official hospital visits later plus another bonus visit - a lady from my home church that happened to be in the next bed, and then it was back home briefly for around four.  Then it was back out to the church for two consecutive sections of the BB's.  I was only back home at 9.30. 

I'm only supposed to do 3 hours plus a Sunday, but a lot of things were happening today that I wanted to get involved in.  In the real Ministry world, I will need to make sure that this isn't the norm every day.  It was nice to be busy, and nobody expected me to fit all this in.  Occasional bursts of busy is good.  Regular busy is bad.

And it's been decades since I last played football.  I am not cut out for running around with the BB's.

No comments:

Post a Comment