Sunday 30 September 2012

The Fifty Acts of Worship

(Would fifty shades of worship have been too risque?)

The Challenge: To experience fifty acts of worship over the coming year. In as many different denominations and places, and with as many different people as possible.

I have no placement this year, and I really need to know what sort of a person I am.  Consider this a journey of self exploration.  I am helped by the fact that most of Scotland is within two hours drive from here, so most congregations and events are within range.

I'm going to meet people.  I'm going to have some great experiences.  I'm going to have some bad ones, but it's all about the adventure.

So once more I'm inviting you to come with me as I take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment